It's been a busy busy month, but a great one as well! Randy has been busy at work being a mentor for the newest member of the Help Desk. For me, it's getting close to the end of the semester and I have had lots of projects to work on and exams to study for. But we got some exciting news that I was awarded a $1000 scholarship for next Fall from the College of Education! And we have also been very busy house hunting! My mom has been so helpful by taking us to look at houses. Which, as some of you know, has turned out very well! I'm not supposed to give details to everyone yet because Randy said to wait a bit, (which is so hard for me!) but you may be seeing another exciting post soon! ;)
This weekend was very fun as well! My mom was out of town with my oldest sister, Victoria, so my sister Rachel stayed overnight with us from Saturday- Sunday. On Saturday we enjoyed the beautiful Spring weather and played Frisbee Golf (or "frolf") with Nik and Melissa Wrigley. It was tons of fun! Check out a few of the pictures Melissa and Nik took! (Thanks for sending them!)
 |
| Me finally making a shot! |
 |
| Randy accidentally threw one of his frisbee discs in the river while Melissa and I were taking a walk. We noticed that Nik and Rachel were by the side of the River, and I wondered where Randy was. I tried to call him while Melissa called Nik. Randy didn't answer. Nik confirmed that Randy was in the river! That's my husband! Haha. We went over there and snapped a couple pictures, and then I told him he should get out because that river is really dirty and gross! |
 |
| Rachel got a frisbee disc stuck in a tree, so Randy got it out for her! What a stud! |
Later that night,
I made dinner- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo! It turned out very well, actually. I've been
cooking a lot more since we are trying to budget and I'm getting better at it
:) Then we watched Tangled in 3D- such a great movie! Then on Sunday Rachel
came to our church and attended our Sunday School class since Randy and I teach
the 12 and 13 year olds. Then we came home and Randy and Rachel played Mario
Kart while I worked on our scrapbook- and then fell asleep! Later that night we
took Rachel home and had dinner with my family. It was a very fun weekend!
Great update, Kels! Sounds like you are having fun. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the new blog look! You two are just adorable!!