It has been a very eventful week! On last Friday night (April 27) Randy and I babysat Rachael's (my sister-in-law's) four kids Jessie, Taylor, Tanner, and Tyson and also Russell and Liana's new baby Keladry! It was sure a busy night but it was fun to spend time with a few or our nieces and nephews! I wish we would have taken some pictures....but I forgot!
The next day, we went shooting with Nik and Melissa Wrigley and Devin Whitehead. We went up to Stansbury Island- which was a bit of a drive but I liked it better than shooting at Utah Lake where there are tons of people shooting (so it felt safer!) This was the first time Randy and I got to shoot our new gun- and I just have to say that it is SO COOL! We also got the red dot on it so it is very accurate and fun to shoot! I actually did great! Randy says I showed him up because I was able to hit ten water balloons in nine shots! (I missed once but got two balloons twice!) We also shot at golf balls which was really fun (and I wasn't too bad at that either!) It was very fun and I look forward to taking our gun out many more times this summer! Unfortunately my camera died ten minutes after being there so I was only able to get pictures at the beginning! But here's what I got:
Randy setting up the Red dot.
Randy made these shooting targets... Again he is so talented!
Nik and Melissa shooting
Randy, Nik, and Melissa
Didn't take long before we shot everything off the targets and had to set up again!
Last week (May 2) we went bowling with Nik and Melissa. We got the "Pass of All Passes" again this year which gets us in to Raging Waters, Seven Peaks Fun Center, and many other events for free all year round. It was only forty bucks for the two of us to get them so I'd say it was a great deal! I'm looking forward to all the fun we will be having with these passes!
Nik and Melissa. I think this picture is really cute!
Silly Picture!
Randy and I!
We were both taking lots of pictures, so we took pictures of each other taking pictures!
Randy has also been growing out his facial hair lately! Here is a picture of Randy with a mustache! It didn't last too long, though! He just left it for less than a day after shaving off the goatee he had going on. But I told him I had to get a picture while he had it! Haha love you babe :)
So yeah... it's been a fun week! I'm all done with school now so I'm looking forward to an awesome summer to spend with my wonderful husband, family, and friends! And I have just had a great relaxing weekend with Randy. We went and saw the Avengers which Randy had been anxiously awaiting for. It was pretty good. Randy absolutely loved it of course :) We also hit up yard sales and some D.I's in search of stuff for.... *drumroll*.... our new house! :) Also started getting some stuff cleaned up and packed away. Very excited for the next month! I'll keep you all posted.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts!