Friday, May 11, 2012

Meet Koko!

On Tuesday (May 8) Randy and I got a puppy! Her name is Koko. 

She is a "chizer" which means she is half miniature schnauzer and half chihuahua. She is so tiny right now! She will probably be 10-12 pounds when she is full grown. 

She loves her mommy..

...And her daddy!

She loves being outside...

And running around!

She also loves getting belly rubs and cuddling up with us! She is a total sweetheart!

She likes to spend a lot of her time sleeping... but not as much as we wish she would at night ;)

Her cute little chihuahua ears :)

She can sleep in the funniest positions!

Sleepy puppy :) I love how when she sticks her tongue out a little when she sleeps! So dang cute!

She has been so much fun and I love her so much already! She has a spunky personality but also loves to cuddle! She is a very quick learner and is already doing pretty well at going potty outside or on training mats. Now she just has to learn how to sleep through the night :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!!! I wish I could cuddle her right now! I soooo want a dog. I must be patient. As soon as we leave Australia...

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!