Monday, May 14, 2012

We are officially HOMEOWNERS! :)

As of today, we are officially homeowners! We signed the paperwork on Friday and the loan funded and our names were recorded on the title as of today. We are packing up and get to start moving in Thursday! (The owners are still in the process of moving out, and they've been great at working with us on several things so we are working with them.) As for now, I want to post some pictures of the house that were taken during one of our walk-throughs so I can show you all our CUTE new house!

Upstairs Bedroom 1

Upstairs Bedroom 2

 Master Bedroom 1 (we will be repainting because the blue doesn't match our bedding)

Master Bedroom 2

Upstairs Bathroom

Front Entrance

Downstairs Bedroom

Another Downstairs Bedroom

Downstairs Bathroom

Office

Garage with LOTS of storage space (It looks much bigger now that it is empty, though!)

 Kitchen 1

 Kitchen 2 (we are going to paint the walls so it isn't so white everywhere)

 Kitchen 3

 Kitchen 4

Living Room

 I don't have pictures of the backyard, which is a good size and has a cute playground and a porch swing. I'm also not posting a picture of the front of the house since this is the internet and that's probably not the safest thing to do. But we are so excited to move into our new home! It will be great to have so much space and have our own place. I am so excited for all of the memories we will have here and eventually raise our family in this house! I'm so thankful to my mom for helping us make this possible! She has been our realtor and she has been so helpful through this whole process. Thank you mom! 

3 comments:

  1. Hurray! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word I love it! Congratulations, that's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is gorgeous! I like the green and yellow paint job in the upstairs bedroom with the chair rail. It looks like the kind of home you could settle down in for a long time! So pretty! I'd love to see the back yard too if you get the chance to post more photos!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!