The frame
Koko trying to help ;)
Getting closer!
All done and in the backyard! The only other thing we want to add is a sign on the side.
Koko trying it out for the first time. She loves it now! We put a bed in there and she likes so spend her time sleeping in her dog house :)
Speaking of Koko... The other day when we were with Randy's family for dinner, the nephews were playing with a small ball and Koko was terrified. We knew she was afraid of footballs (which is quite hilarious, actually) but we didn't know she would be afraid of a ball that small as well. It's so funny because she loves her tennis balls. Anyways, she hid behind the bushes to get away from them. I had to get a picture because it was so dang cute!
I love my baby puppy!
Randy with our nephew Tanner. Isn't he a cutie?
Of course, once Randy finished the dog house he had to find a new project. So he decided to remodel our downstairs bathroom a bit. It looks so much better!
Before (it doesn't show the floor but it was bare- just the granite).
This is the same green paint we used for our bedroom. He also created the hard wood flooring out of blinds! He is so creative.
It looks so much better!
And if that wasn't enough, our dryer stopped working the other day, just out of the blue. We went to put in another load and it wouldn't start. So Randy took a few days and took the whole thing apart, did a little research online, figured out what was wrong with it and fixed it. I am SO relieved that we don't have to buy a new dryer or pay for expensive repairs! We already had to pay for the car accident this month, so that would have been two big things in one month (if you don't know about the accident, read this post at the bottom of the page).
So we have been doing pretty good- despite some hectic things going on (dryer, car accident, etc.) Randy has been super busy in his new position as Team Lead at his job. The University just opened it's new data center and moved a bunch of equipment down there which has been causing some problems, which has kept the help desk very busy and especially Randy with being a team lead. I also just got offered a new position at my job. I will be the Pre Professional peer advisor at the University. So instead of advising mostly freshman and transfer students, I will be mainly working with pre med and pre dental students. I will be working in a different building with my own little office area. (I was sharing with a few other people before). It should be exciting to learn a new position and I hope I like it just as much as the one I have right now! I have loved my job so far. I'm sure this new position will just make it even better.
We have also had some fun with friends and family lately! We went to dinner with my mom and Dan last friday and out with Nik and Melissa last Saturday. I forgot to take pictures on Friday but here are a couple from Saturday.
Nik and Melissa
Randy and I
So that's my update for now! Life has been good! Crazy, but good. I love always having Randy by my side no matter what challenges may come up! Love you babe!



Love that picture of Randy and Tanner! Tanner was in love with Koko's dog house when we dropped the wood off. I can make a sign with vinyl if you'd like? We'll need to come over so Tanner can see better inside the dog house...he was disappointed that he couldn't tell if there were pictures on the wall ;)
ReplyDeleteA vinyl sign would be great! And you could definitely bring the kids over to play with Koko and see it, although there isn't much to see inside the dog house, just wood walls with no pictures and a dog bed ;)
ReplyDelete