Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

It's been a while since I've posted! I've been very busy with school, but now I'm on Spring Break so I figured I could make a quick post. We are very happy and have been doing wonderful! Married life is great. We have also been keeping busy! Randy is still working on the Help Desk at the U and is breaking records in his position. He is a very hard worker! I have been keeping busy with school, applying for my major, and applying for scholarships. We are excited to see the Hunger Games with Nik and Melissa Wrigley next weekend. We've been anxiously awaiting going to the movie since we finished reading the books. It's going to be fun!

I also have a new hobby- creating books on Mixbook! Thanks to Mindy for showing me the website! I have made a couple photo books on Mixbook for our wedding and honeymoon. They turned out great! Check them out! I am working on one for 2011 right now. I will post it when I am done. Making these books is so fun!

Honeymoon in Hawaii

| Learn About Mixbook Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

Our Wedding

| Learn About Mixbook Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

I haven't been very good at keeping up this blog. I will try to keep up with it more and post more pictures. I should have more time now since I'm not working so much. Hopefully I'll be able to keep everybody more updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!