Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

For Thanksgiving this year, we spent the day with the Sorensons. We began around noon at the Kimball's house for crepes and then headed to the local elementary school for a Turkey Bowl with our nieces and nephews. What a great way to start the holiday!

 Team 1

 Randy and Tyson

 After the Turkey Bowl, we headed over to Randy's parents for Thanksgiving Dinner. It was delicious! We also had fun spending time with family. The girls worked on crafts while the guys played pool. And the kids entertained themselves!

 Liana brought this turkey-shaped veggie tray. So creative! 

 Randy and Keladry 

 Me and Keladry 


Some of us were sleepy after all that turkey! ;)

Playing pool

 I finished staining my wood blocks for my Nativity set and Merry Christmas sign. We worked on them at Thanksgiving and the following Sunday for dinner- Still not finished! I will post pics when I'm done :)



 Randy had some fun with pipe cleaners


My sister, Victoria, also came home the week of Thanksgiving for the holiday and for her birthday. It was so great to see her! My dad took us girls out to breakfast at IHOP for Tori's birthday. It was delicious! We also had fun with my mom's side of the family and also did some shopping together and a double-date.

 I love my sis!



All in all, Thanksgiving break was a lot of fun. I didn't do ANY homework- which was exactly what I needed- a break! I'm somehow getting all of it done now! ;) One week left til California!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!! I'm SO jealous that you guys did a turkey bowl game! I love that some of the kids are getting big enough for fun stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!