Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Fire Pit... plus more of Randy's Birthday!

Over the weekend, we had a great time with some of our friends. We did a fire pit in our backyard with Devin and Lisa and Tyler and Lacey (Nik and Melissa came over later for games). It was a lot of fun and a great way to kick off fall! We roasted hot dogs and smores.

 Devin and Lisa and Tyler and Lacey

 Randy and I 

 Yummy marshmallows!

Randy roasting me a perfect marshmallow (since I burned two)


Randy also got another got another birthday party last Sunday with my mom's side of the family. He chose what we had for Sunday dinner and then most of the kids gave him a card. 

 Randy and Kiara 

 Randy and McKenli

 Randy and Britan

 Randy and I 

Randy and I again

Overall, it was a great weekend! I'm ready for another one in just a few days. I am getting so sick of school already! Luckily after this week, it is only one more week of school and then it is our one year anniversary AND fall break! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!