Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Car!

I'm sure many of you heard my complaints about my 1999 VW Beetle and how it was having a lot of problems. It had to be jumped nearly every time we drove it, yet the battery wasn't at fault, it was something else running on the battery that we never quite figured out. It failed emissions/ inspections. TWICE. So, after some searching, we traded in my car for the exact car I wanted- in fact a much nicer and newer model than I expected! It is a 2010 Dodge Caliber. We drove one of these on our honeymoon in Hawaii and we loved it, so I decided it would be the perfect car for me. I love how it is mid-size- not too big and not too small. Also it is much more practical than my bug was because it has a trunk that can actually fit all our groceries and having four doors I will be able to have a car seat in the back in a few years when we start our family.

Check out the pics!



p.s. These pictures were taken with our new camera! I love our new camera- the pictures are so crisp and clear! So you'll be seeing a lot more pictures and blog posts I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!