Here's some of the things we have been up to this summer....
- Our first anniversary of getting engaged :) Randy got me these beautiful roses and we had an awesome date night.
Roses from my hubby :)
- Family trip to Park City- We went with my mom, Dan, and the kids to Park City for a vacation. We did the Alpine Slide/ Coaster, bowling, Jordan Elle, and more! It was way fun!
Ready to go on the Alpine Slide!
Chilling at the pool
My mom and Tori... how cute :)
Outside the bowling alley
- Tin foil dinners- We got a fire pit and had a tin foil dinner night in our backyard. It was delicious and fun!
- Ice cream party- Devin and Lisa brough over a bunch of Leatherby's ice cream and we had friends over and had a game night! Super fun!
- Lagoon- We went to Lagoon on a double date with my sister Victoria! I hadn't been for a while so it was fun to go again.
Waiting in line at Lagoon
- Lots of game nights
- Golfing- I went golfing for the first time with Randy and his friend Bryan! I realized why people love golfing- Driving the golf carts! Funnest part!
- My hubby as a baseball player- He got to sub for someone on our friend Nik's team!
- Parade of Homes- We went with my mom and Dan to the Parade of Homes. It was fun. There was this HUGE house up by the Draper temple that was obviously owned by very rich people! It was fun to walk through, though!
- Seven peaks- We went with Nik and Melissa to Seven Peaks Salt Lake. It was so much fun!
- Hunger Games movie "Premiere"- My dad and April just finished their basement- and they have the nicest theatre room! Leather theatre seats that automatically move up and down, 110' projector screen, and all the works basically! We went over the other night to watch our first movie there- "The Hunger Games." I got home for work and Randy had crazy make up on and it took me a while to figure out he was dressed up as Seneca Crane! So I tried to dress up as Katniss.
Seneca and Katniss (Not that they are exactly a couple or anything... Haha)
Side View
Front View
- Koko is growing bigger!
And still so cute!
Sleeping on Daddy's BYU blanket
So that's an idea of what we have been up to this summer! I have also learned that I need to get in a better habit of taking pictures! More than half of these things I didn't take pictures of- and that means no pictures to post on the blog or scrapbook! So a new goal of mine is to be better at taking pictures :) Lucky for me we just ordered a new camera, so that should help me break this bad habit!










I'm SO in love with Koko...
ReplyDelete